Customer feedback is one of best signals of how a company is going, and where it should go next. Complaints are an opportunity to fix problems and improve consumer loyalty, and customer insights allow companies to continually improve. Presented on 05/Jul.
In this webinar you will learn:
– Why listening matters – 96% of dissatisfied customers don’t complain!
– The difference between feedback and surveys.
– What is NPS and how does it impact on your business?
– 4 steps to put the voice of the customer at the centre of your business.
– How to measure the customer experience (calling, mystery shopping, electronic tools).
Guest speaker: Mat Wylie
CustomerRadar – Founder / CEO
Mat Wylie is an entrepreneur that has run businesses since 1995 and in that time identified a significant problem where companies had no way of knowing what their customers thought of them at any time.
With a real interest in how technology can be an enabler to create improvement for people and business, Mat set out to revolutionise the way companies engage with their customers, using online and mobile technology to gather instant feedback. With unique reporting and analytics this is transforming the companies that use it by putting the customers voice at the center of businesses.
The post Webinar: The feedback loop – How to put customers at the centre of your business. appeared first on GeoOp.